• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Amp meter removal

Is removal of the amp meter as simple as connecting the two gauge wires together? Or is there something else that needs to be done? Thanks update I have looked at a factory diagram, Red w/orange and Yellow w/green feed into the cab and the shunt is located under the hood. I think the the two...
  2. coolant tube?

On the front of my 2.8 is a hard heater line, from the water pump to up by the alternator. Is this still available and what is the proper name? I haven't been able succeed in my searches. Thanks
  3. Driveshaft length question

On my rbv (85 ranger 4X4 chassis) 46 Dodge project, I moved the motor back 4 3/8 inches did the explorer swap, got the transfer case output flange and an explorer driveshaft (48" in a relaxed position). I have 49" between the flanges. Finally the question, is the 1" difference too much for the...
  4. RBV-46 Dodge

First off let me say a HUGE THANK YOU to The Ranger Station, the tech I have got from here is awesome.:icon_thumby: My 1985 Ranger became too rusted for daily driver duty and came close to going to the scrap heap. After not liking how the Dodge was fitting an S10 chassis and feeling...
  5. Minnesota Noobie and body swap

Hi all! Been a lurker in the tech area for along time.I did my DuraSpark conversion with the help of The Ranger Station. Sadly the ol truck is being eaten alive from years as a plow truck, however the frame is solid. I have started body reassignment surgery with a '53 Willy's pickup body. I may...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad