• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Melt

2.5 how many quarts oil?

like the title says, needa change it ... im assuming 5w 30 is the way to go
  2. Melt

2.5l gas miles question

i have a 99 b2500 xcab with the 2.5l 4 banger. The truck has 91k on it my question is this thing is epa rated to do 20 city, 27 highway. this weekend i did a 630 mile round trip ride on flat interstate, with the back loaded up with a propane bbq grill that was slightly taller than the roof of...
  3. Melt

shakes like hell when making right turns

going to check the lugnuts cause i have one ex who might possibly be vindictive ... but if thats not it what do you guys think? I havent hit nothin hella hard, and all the tires are aired up good checked all the pressures yesteday, fairly new tires too ... it just started doing this today. Also...
  4. Melt

anyone know if the 03+ grill will fit a 99?

cause it looks to be the same dimensions.
  5. Melt

just bought it

99 mazda b2500 xcab 4cyl 5spd 2wd 90k miles. Came with an alarm with keyless entry, and a sweet aftermarket shiftknob. So far ive added 2 infiniti 10s with a jbl 500.1 amp and kenwood deck, bricks holding up the sub box. Immediate future plans include front tints, a windshield sunstrip, and...
  6. Melt

new prospective ranger owner

sup guys, ive been into hondas pretty much as long as ive been driving (almost 8 years) and finally decided due to a few things i need to do in the coming year that a truck will better suit my needs. I like rangers / b2300's because they are reasonable priced and look good. Anyways, heres what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad