• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tbar damage?

So I had to go off-roading Tuesday to get to work. While I was off-roading I hit a rut a little to fast and hard. I think I was going about 20. And misjudged the depth of the rut. Afterwards I noticed my alignment was off. When I got to work I found out why. Some how my front end is lower...
  2. question about altering leaf springs

I was discussing this on Facebook's ford ranger fanatics, but the guy I was discussing it with was just getting pissy and not explaining why it wouldn't work. Apparently I don't know anything about suspension. So I would like some insight if anyone would be able to explain it to me. with a...
  3. Seal installer tool

Does anyone know where I can find a Seal installer tool Ford part #T81P -3504-M2 OTC part #211-078 This tool is part of a kit Kit part #T81P -3504-M I would greatly appreciate it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Pvh Hubs and cv axles

I've got a 2000 Mazda b4000 with the vacuum lockers. I'm rebuilding the front end and have the lockers, wheel bearing hubs and cv axles. My question is, are there any o rings or seals between the cv axles and the back of the bearing hubs that mount onto the knuckle? I haven't torn anything...
  5. Cruise control not working

this is what I've found there is no switch screwed into the end of the master cylinder. there is not even a spot for a switch to screw into. could maybe they replaced the master cylinder with the wrong type? there is a plug near the MBC that is dangling but i could never find out where it...
  6. Cruise control not working

I have a 2000 Mazda b4000 4x4. I have factory cruise but it hasn't worked since I got the truck in 2012 with 234k miles. How do I troubleshoot the factory system? I do know my steering wheel switches are good. I just don't know about the rest of parts under the hood. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. Shop Press for bushings

hi all, I have a 2000 Mazda B4000 4x4 with torsion bar suspension. I am getting ready to replace my upper and lower control arm bushings and all my leaf spring bushings. I'm looking at 3 different shop presses to use to press out the old bushings. I'm looking at a 6 ton, 12 ton, and 20 ton...
  8. unknown switch

i have a little button switch on my floorboard right behind the emergency brake. its hidden in a little recessed corner so that it is not easily pressed unless you intentionally press it. i found it today when i was looking around after doing the accelerator cable mod. I have no idea what this...
  9. first time truck owner and 4x4

Hi all, I'm new to the truck scene and to 4x4ing. I purchased my first truck back in June 2012. its a 2000 Mazda B4000 Troy Lee Edition. It has 231000+ miles on it, it was stock until I put a cold air intake on it I bought off ebay. along with a Jet MAF. It currently has a bad vacuum leak...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad