• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. xrs11

Slow power locks on 91 when cold

I have a 1991 extended cab with factory power windows and locks. My power locks are hard to use, and the problem gets worse the colder it gets. A few days ago it got down in the low twenties and I could barely get the key to open the door. It felt like I was about to break the key. I have had...
  2. xrs11

2nd gen with camper shell designed for 3rd gen and up pictures

Does anybody have an 88 - 92 with a camper shell specifically designed for 1993 and newer? If so, could you post a pic? I want to get a camper shell for mine, but the only thing made for 2nd gens are not what I am looking for or aluminum. Really I want more options than what’s available...
  3. xrs11

inner shifter boot

Ok, I've been looking for a few days trying to find where I can find an inner shift boot, the one that is directly on top of the tranny, for a FM146. Finally called the local dealer, $42.98. it's a 1991 with 300k on it, I'm not going to spend that much for one. Is there a cheaper fix? Am I...
  4. xrs11

Fixed, thanks to you.

Hey everybody, just wanted to send out a big thanks to all the people who answer questions in the 2.9 forum. I recently started having issues with fuel delivery in the Ranger. It was running horrible and sometimes wouldn’t crank and smelled like gas something fierce. At first I thought it was...
  5. xrs11

Gauges, whats your opinion?

Looking to put a bunch of gauges in the truck. Vacuum, volts, temp, oil press you know the common stuff. Nothing fancy In your opinion: 1. Who has the best deal on gauges? 2. Who makes the best(for the price)? 3. Who makes crap?
  6. xrs11

Just want to say thanks!

Ok so I have been been driving my truck(91 2.9 4x4) for about 7 years and it has never really run great. Recently though it started running really bad, sputtering, hard to start and the like, so I got on the 2.9 forums and just started reading everybody elses problems. Wow, there are a lot of...
  7. xrs11

Body Mounts

Hey everybody, new guy here, but anyway I have a question. Where can I get the best deal on body mounts? I plan on doing a body lift too so I wanted to get just the mounts themselves. Any ideas or suggestions? BTW it's a '91 ranger reg cab 4x4 Thanks.
  8. xrs11

Another new guy from Alabama

Hey everybody, I'm from the Montgomery area and currently have a '91 ranger 2.9 5-spd reg cab 4x4. I have been jackin' around with rangers/explorers for about 12 years. My first was a '92 ranger 4.0 5-spd reg cab 2wd, man that thing would fly... but it's long gone. Anyway just wanted to say hey!
  9. xrs11

Body Mounts

Hey everybody, new guy here, but anyway I have a question. Where can I get the best deal on body mounts? I plan on doing a body lift too so I wanted to get just the mounts themselves. Any ideas or suggestions? BTW it's a '91 ranger reg cab 4x4 Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad