• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Gum-B

Full Width D44 v. Shortened D44

Ok i have decided that the D35 must go. I need beter gearing and 4.88 will not cut it. I use my truck mostly off road, it does see pavement but not much, and i have never needed to go over 60. It is not my daily driver so it must be modified. I am curious if it is best to go with a Full...
  2. Gum-B

Always log off!!!!

Sorry guys i forgot to log off of my account the other day and my co-worker thought it would be funny to post that i hate fords, and love chevy. Any ways just remember to log off or people will F with your stuff.
  3. Gum-B

I've decided Chevrolet rules!!!

4. Gum-B

broke timing belt HELP!!

ok so i was out playing and my truck died. So i tried to re start it, and nothing. so my buddy pulled me home it was only like 15 miles not fun. i got the truck home and could not figure out what was going on. I thought it was my alt at first so i tried checking that but then i could smell...
  5. Gum-B

4.88 gears for 7.5?

I am planing to do a little work to my ranger. I am adding lockers and gears to better turn some new tires. I have a D35 front, and a 7.5 rear. I would like to run 4.88 gears and 33in, maybe 34in tires. The problem is that i cannot find 4.88's for the 7.5 rear. I do not want to buy a new...
  6. Gum-B

How many guys work as mobile installers

Just curious to see how many guys here are in the mobile electronics feild. I have been working as an installer for about 7 years. Also how many guys are MECP?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad