• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Cat sensor prob.

i wanted to just clean out the cat and put it bak on here but my mechanic is tellin me there is a sensor on there that makes it so i cant. you guys have any idea what sensor it is and if i can relocate it or just leave it there and bang it out anyway?
  2. replacing timing belt PROBLEM!

took the bolt off the crank, but cant get the crank pulley off to remove the belt. can u remove it without a special tool? can u just pry it off?
  3. Spark Plugs

is there 8 spark plugs in the 4 cylinder engine? how do u check to see if they are firing? and which one do u guys use that u get good performance from?
  4. rear power window

has anyone seen a kit for this or is that something that would have to be custom?
  5. truck broke down, NEED HELP!!!!

pulling out of the neighborhood and the engine just cut out, the battery light came on first(the battery has been going but its been fine the last couple days.) but when i turn the key it just clicks. i had it towed home but have no idea where to start. any advice at all would be useful...
  6. What exaust system do yous guys have???

looking for a new system, just wanting kind of a low rumble... any of you guyses sound good?
  7. What kind of exaust do you have?

looking for a whole new cat backs system, maybe just a muffler. wat do you guys have that sounds decent on your four bangers?
  8. Mufflers for 2.3L?

Does anyone have Cherry Bomb mufflers? i have a 2.3L and want to know if they would give me a nice low rummble. any other suggestions welcome

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad