• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '11 2.3l to 5.0 conversion

I am currently station in Kaiserslautern Germany. I will be at Fort Sill(Lawton,Ok) for 34 weeks of schooling. In this time, I plan on converting my '11 Ranger to a 5.0. I have read so many threads and articles that I have lost count. Through the countless hours, I have yet to find a thread...
  2. Column Shifter adjusting for back up lights

It is good to be back... I just got back from a one year deployment on the Turkish/Syrian border. I went to Vehicle Inspection today on Pulaski Kaserne in K-Town, to get my 2011 Ranger inspected. The back up lights only come on when I hold the shifter between P and R, it then works perfect. I...
  3. ABS acting up & lighting up, SCS too

2011 Ranger 2,3 ; stationed in Kaiserslautern, Germany (US ARMY) So, yesterday I get off work. I get in my Ranger and drive off. The road was clear of mud, ice, snow, and debris. There has been a lot of salt on the road recently due to the weather. I take off, approach a stop sign and the ABS...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad