• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88Rangerv8

Lets Go Wheeling !!

Dunno bout you but I havent been out wheeling in a long time, so lets set up a weekend Run or a day run or something, I'm Located in Kitchener Ontario Area and know of many trails that we can ride on. anyone else wanta head out for the day or weekend? ----------- 2004 explorer sport 4x4...
  2. 88Rangerv8

Muliti / Cylinder Missfire Code !! 04 SOHC

Not my ranger my 04 explorer its funny, the other night I was at a red light and I took off hard from the light the truck seemed to bog down lack in power and my check engine light flashed 5-6 times then went off and my truck ran fine again I pulled out my Mac Tools scan tool when I got home...
  3. 88Rangerv8

Newer Bed on Gen 1 Ranger

I have an 88 Ranger 2wd the Box is in very rough shape I found a bed off an 1995 Ranger short bed and its very very clean and its only $200 how will this look on a gen 1 ranger ? ( 1988 2 wd short bed reg cab) or whats my best options? the current bed all mounts are rotted the floor...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad