• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need oppinions

ok so my gpa was driving my truck from inspection and heard a pop and the clutch pedal wasnt working and we had to tow it.....does this mean my clutch cable just went out or my clutch all together went out?? help me out and give me some oppinion of what you think it is and what it will cost to...
  2. fender help!!

will a 96 fender fit on my 95 ranger?
  3. truck upgrade help!

if i wanna do a small body lift and put 31's on my 95 bone stock 2.3l 5 speed manual single cab ranger...what gear ratios should i set it to to ensure i dont loose any power and dont kill my gas milage? i want to be able to have enough power for the truck to run and perform as it regularly does...
  4. body lift or suspension lift

whats better if im just going for a cool look to my 95 bone stock 2.3l 2wd standard ranger a small body lift so i can out bigger tires on it or an actual lift kit? whats cheaper easier, safer for truck, will cause least damage or affects on truck, and will let me do it without having to add...
  5. need real answers from people who really know

hey guys i got a bone stock 95 2.3l 4cylinder 2wd....im just about to fix it from a wreck not too much damage but after its fixed and running i wanna lift it and put bigger tires on it....i dont want huge tires or a huge lift.. i especially dont wanna do anything that will cause me to have to...
  6. new and need help

Hey guys first post on this sick webpage! Ok i have a little 1995 ford ranger 2.3l 4 cylinder and its 2wd.. yall know this truck isnt loaded with power nd is pretty stock but its cool and gets me from a to b. Igot in a wreck couple months back and wanna bring it back to life...after i repair it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad