• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2011 XL Spindle Lift issue

Just installed 3in doetsch spindles on my 2011 ranger, and now the truck kicks an abs fault light, traction control light, and then dies if you give it more gas. in order to drive home from the shop i installed it, i had to pull the abs fuses...has anyone else had this problem?
  2. New from Louisiana, living in Santee CA

Hello all, im new and i have a 2011 Ranger 4 banger. I recently got hit by a Maserati, and the damage is below. I installed a JVC head, rockford fosgate powers in the doors, and one Kicker 12 running off a kicker 250 mono. I am buying 31s, spindles, and glass with the money the man gave me. I am...
  3. Need Advice

Hello all! I have a 2011 Ranger, and since a Masarati hit my bedside on Sat, i am thinking about taking his money and putting some fiberwerx bedsides and throw on some 31s. What would this look like? i dont have the cash for new rims, but i am getting a 3in spindle put on along with 31s... i...
  4. Need advice

Hello all! I have a 2011 Ranger, and since a Masarati hit my bedside on Sat, i am thinking about taking his money and putting some fiberwerx bedsides and throw on some 31s. What would this look like? i dont have the cash for new rims, but i am getting a 3in spindle put on along with 31s... i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad