• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bronco 2 trail/desert....any questions?

Hi, just thought I'd share my 86 bronco 2 build, feel free to give any suggestions or ask any questions. Not sure if the pics are working yet, but they will be up soon if not already. So, I have been trying to build a trail/desert vehicle, and this is what I have so far. Started with an 86...
  2. 95 4.0 into 86 b2. Ignition problem

Hy, I am currently working out the wireing on my 95 4.0 to my b2. Interior lights radio turn signals break lights all working, but I can't get the key to fire the motor over, and when jumped at the starter solinoid I get no spark. If anyone has any knowledge on the 95 4.0 ignition system please...
  3. 86 bronco 2 motor swap help

Hey, I am wondering if anyone in my generall area could help me do my motor swap. I have a 86 bronco 2 manual trans, I have a fully rebuilt 95 ranger 4.0 as well as a fully rebuilt 95 ranger 5spd trans. I have everything for the most part, but don't want to tackle it alone, if anyone is...
  4. Axles

Im looking for explorer axles close enough to pick up, within 100 miles or so of Ventura. let me know if you got any, the classified section wasnt working, so i fugured id start here.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad