• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clinton64xl

Dome light, Door ajar switches, Glove box light, 4wd switch stops working soon as the truck is cranked??

I'm having electrical problems with my 1997 ford ranger. My Dome light, Door ajar switches, Glove box light, 4wd switch stops working soon as you crank up, but will start working soon as you turn it off??? Can anyone please point me in the direction i need to go with locating this problem?
  2. clinton64xl

Roll Bars/Bed Bars

I recently installed these stainless steel Go Rhino roll bars part # 9109370TDS for my ranger.. They were a little price but worth every penny!!
  3. clinton64xl

Wanted.... rear window louver for my 97 ranger extended cab

I'm lookin for info on where i might find a rear window louver for my 97 ranger extened cab.. :icon_confused:
  4. clinton64xl

HELP... 1997 ranger 4.0 manual shift V6 throttle idling problems

I'm needing help trying to get my ranger to idle correctly.. For starters my engine light has been on for sometime so I recently had a mechanic hook it up to a computer and he was saying the oxygen sensers were bad!! So i bought 3 new oxygen sensers and installed them myself, well the light went...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad