• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1997 4.0 camshaft synchronizer wrong size.

So my 97 for ranger started the deathly "chirp" so after searching, I found out it was the camshaft synchroziner, no problem, didn't look that hard, so I ordered the new parts, can't find where I read it, but I read that 97+ 4.0's take the 132mm shaft, so that's what I ordered from rockauto...
  2. Autoanything.com

Autoanything sucks ass! I ordered a BBK 66M throttle body from them at the beginning of SEP, I was told it would be shipped out in 3 business days, on the third day I got an email saying it wasn't going to ship till the 14th! (Keep in mind I need this part for my truck to run) I say ok and...
  3. Really screwed up this time....Throttle body...

I was trying to do the throttle body mod on my 4.0 HOV, and I cut the wrong side, the side with the threads.... So now I need a new shaft, anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one?
  4. Intermediate shaft

So....I just took a 3" body lift off my Ranger, and now there is a gap between the intermediate shaft........ the steering shaft is compressed all the way, so I'm thinking the bottom half of the intermediate shaft might be a longer aftermarket one that was installed with the body lift?? If...
  5. 1997 Ranger radio issues

I just got this truck like 5 days ago, so I don't know much about it, but the PO said he swapped in an Explorer radio Looks something like this: It just doesn't have a CD player and all the buttons at the top. The issue is every time I turn the truck on the radio is on the same station...
  6. Hows it goin

Hey, just joined the site, hoping to learn more about my 97 supercab Ranger XLT 4x4 with a 4.0 auto. With the price of fuel I sold my diesel truck to by the Ranger, and so far I'm loving it, very fun to drive. :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad