• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3" body lift, spare tire mounting

I put on a 3" body lift and now am unable to to remount my spare because the key hole is behind the stock bumper. Anyone with the same lift and stock bumper figure out a solution??
  2. 3" body lift, spare tire mounting

I put on a 3" body lift and now am unable to to remount my spare because the key hole is behind the stock bumper. Anyone with the same lift and stock bumper figure out a solution??
  3. biggest tires i can fit on my stock rims without rubbing

i am getting a 3" body lift, i currently have 30s on my truck, wanting to get 33s and seeing if i need to get new wheels or not in order to fit the 33s. any of you out there with your stock wheels whats the biggest tire you fit? brand? size? 2000 ranger 4x4 Thanks, clarissa
  4. Suspension lift on 2000 4x4 causing front drive Shaft problems?

I am buying the 4" superlift suspension lift for my 2000 4x4, 4.0. The site I am buying it from says that it will significantly shorten the lifespan of the front drive shaft. I'm wondering if they are making it sound worse than it really is just to make me spend another 500 bucks. Thoughts...
  5. Suspension lift kit suggestions?

I am looking for a 3 or 4 inch suspension lift kit for my 2000 ranger. Looking for a decent one between 500-900$. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  6. hp and mpg chip

has anybody bought the chip that is advertised on here? 75 more hp and 3-8 better mpg? any thoughts or advice on it??
  7. 2000 ranger spark plugs PLEASE HELP!

I just bought my truck about 6 months ago, immediately I had to get my plugs and wires changed, my truck was progressively getting worse and jerking really badly when accelerating. My plugs we messed up again with I two weeks, they finally figured out that the thermostat was stuck open causin...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad