• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help please

my 98 ranger 2.5 auto sat for 1 yr. when I started it, the alternator over charged and blew some fuses. I noticed smoke out of the instrument cluster so I got one from the junk yard. The only gauges that worked where the fuel gauge,voltmeter and oil pressure . I replaced the temp sending unit...
  2. missing parts

I just bought a 98 ranger 2.5l for my son and the egr tube was rotted and the sensor attached was just floating by one hose attached to the tube the other hose was not connected to anything. I found listings for a new tube but was wondering where the other tube goes. Does it attach to a missing...
  3. new member

Hi all My name is Eric, Just purchased a 1998 ranger 2.5l 2wd for my son. It's a great looking little truck solid no rust, but has a few issues I'll need to address before we can get it to pass inspection. Thanx for any future help and hope I in turn will be able to offer my experiences to help...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad