• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. CTswampyankee

94 2.3 ranger 88 turbo coupe 2.3 turbo swap wiring??

I’m starting a new project. I have a complete running An driving 94 2.3 ranger and 88 thunderbird turbo coupe. What is the easiest way to wire up the turbo 2.3? I plan on swaping the complete engine an t5 tranny.
  2. CTswampyankee

full width d44

I'm running stock 79 f150 radious arms and mounts. I have a custom mount atatching the radious ARM bracket to the frame.
  3. CTswampyankee

full width d44

I'm running full widths on my 84. I have simple custom spring buckets on my axle moving the mounts inword on the axle. I still have the stock ranger coil buckets on the frame rail.
  4. CTswampyankee

Can say im new. havent been on here since 09 from CT

Hay I'm Scott from eastern CT. I haven't been on here in for ever. I've Bulit an ran 2 jeep comanches in the past 2 years. I just reasently picked up a 84 ranger long bed mud truck. It has a mustang HO roller 302, an 4speed, np205, an d44/9in out of a 79 f150. I'm soon to be fixing it up...
  5. CTswampyankee

Not bad for $50

I came across this truck 2 monthe ago. My buddy called me an said this kid just buried is truck an exploed the engine. The deal was get it outa the field it was in, and give him $50. The next day I went there the engine fired rite up (he got water in the intake an it shut off), an drove it...
  6. CTswampyankee

Shifter rebulid

Has anyone ever gotten a shifter rebulid kit for there m5od? Just worndering how good it works and maby any tips on installing it.:dntknw:
  7. CTswampyankee

Ranger GT engine???

I hear the ranger gt has a 2.9. Is this the same as other rangers or a higher HP engine? if so what are the diffs?;missingteeth;
  8. CTswampyankee

My 92 at "Mud Fest 08"

Hear sum pics of my truck at "Mud Fest" famly party in CT. My 2.9 made it all day passing stuck jeeps an other bigger trucks.:3gears: almoast got ran over by this sick chevy!
  9. CTswampyankee

How long will it last??

I have a all stock 92 2.9 in my 4x4. I has 287k miles on it:icon_confused: It was reglerly maintained at least till it had 200k on it. I have all the records. The engine was just drowned with water an locked up for 2 days. I got it running an seems to be fine. Im just wana know if any1...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad