• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2wd Guard

Well guess what it's Bambi mating season here again in wi, and well I'm getting pretty close to hit one of those ******** every morning since I go running at 3am. So I'm interested in getting some kind of guard for my truck just in case Bambi hates rangers. Problem is my truck is a 2wd xlt, kind...
  2. Superchips towing

So I was looking at the super chips, flashpaq for my 3.0 ranger. however with their 87 performance, tune it says you can't tow on it without 93 octane:shok:. i don't really tow, just an old u haul trailer with my ATV in it about 800 pounds, and I have only once bottomed out the bed. but my job...
  3. Beating the tire questions to death

First off I know there are a million threads already created for tires. So heres the deal my truck is a 2004 ranger 2wd xlt with the 7ft bed 3.0 v6, Gibson cat back exhaust, kn CAI, stock suspension and wheels coil overs not torsion crank with 225/75/r15. So I moved from nice dry arid Il to wi...
  4. superchips programmer

Anyone have a super chips programmer for their ranger. i would like to get one and use the 87 performance tune, but I'm concerned it would affect my towing, if I don't use 87octane.
  5. Torsin crancking

I'm sure this has been discussed, but I have a 2004 ranger xlt 2wd, pretty sure I have the torsion bars. i hate the way the front end sits lower than the , back so cranking the bars no keys or anything should adjust this right?I don't want bigger tires tires I just want it adjusted to be level...
  6. aftermarket exhust kit

Trying to find an exhaust kit for my 2004 3.0 ranger xlt 2wd auto 7ft bed. The only two I could find for the 7 ft bed were mbrp and Gibson. I never heard of either of these brands, anyone have any experience with them, know what they sound like? Thanks
  7. In need of tire advice.

Hi all, looking for some advice on tires. OK background details. Truck is a 2004 Ford Ranger regular cab, 7 ft bed xlt . 2wd 8.8 rear end 3.73's I think, whatever stock is. automatic with overdrive. there was also a class three tow package listed on the build sheet(not sure what this includes)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad