• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jeep bumpers on Bronco II

Just curious if anyone on here has put bumpers designed for any of the jeeps on their Bronco II. I am mainly looking at the rear bumper with the spare tire sway built onto the bumper. Getting stuff ready to completely repaint my 86 Bronco II and would like to do something different with the...
  2. Cold Air intake

Would like to add cold air intake to my 86 Bronco II. I have only seen 1 photo of a bronco II 2.9L with one. I haven't been able to find an actual kit to add one, so my question is if anyone knows if there is a kit out there I am not finding or if it is something that needs to be fabricated. Thanks!
  3. Reman A4LD Trans

Wondering what everyones opinion on the companies which sell reman A4LD. I am looking for a reman and I would normally go to Fred Jones for one, however they do not have readily available. I know of Blumenthals and Auto Zone, I found another company called smartpartsauto.com they have the best...
  4. 86 Bronco II Bull Bar

Wondering if anyone knew of a legit company producing bull bars for the 86-88 Bronco II's. Been looking at the manufacturers I knew of but hadnt had any luck so far.
  5. chattering noise from 2.9L

have a chattering noise form a 2.9L engine while under load, i have no cel or oil pressure light that comes on. had oil pressure checked with mechanical gauge and was all good. this does not seem to effect performance or fuel mileage. I appreciate any 2 cents that comes my way.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad