• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. whats up from San Antonio Texas

Im new to this forum, ive had a 90 ranger since 2000, bought it completely stock and for the last 10 years its had a 306 with trickflow aluminum heads, TFS stage 2 cam annnnnnnnnd way to many after market parts to list. Its murdered out with 20s out back and 18s up front. I recently bought an 88...
  2. RaceRangers Build

yeah theres a few areas where i live along the border of Tx/Mex, but i live 20 minutes away from a track where the Traxxas Torc series races during their tour. I just ordered Giants 64" kit with his "bloody link killer" Kings and some Camburg heimed radius arms, so it should be fun.
  3. RaceRangers Build

alright i just read through 56 pages here at work without getting up. Im not too happy now because i love this truck and now i have to blow my cash to finish my build. I live in South Texas (i mean Mexico border south) so theres not much to jump except for the river haaha, good way to transport...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad