• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BIDNESS57

turn signals/tilt steering

I have a 2003 ranger xlt. I was having problems a few months ago with my turn signals not working when the tilt steering was positioned 2 notches above the lowest tilt setting. If I raised the tilt higher they would work. I replaced the multifunction switch with a used part. Signals work fine...
  2. BIDNESS57

changed out seat

I had to change out seats after i loaned my truck (2002 ranger Edge), for 2 years to a family member. seats were filthy and worn out. I found another seat to replace and thought I figured out everything. When I installed the newer seat I then realized that the airbag plugs were different. The...
  3. BIDNESS57

Engine coolant temp sensor

I've read in various threads abotu the ECT sensor. Where is it located on the 3.0 engine(2002)? thank in advance
  4. BIDNESS57

recliner broken in your Ranger?

I've seen a few threads about the recliner for the seat back not working becasue of a broken stud/shoulder bolt in the recliner mechanism. I went to the Ford stealership, parts man told me that the bolt was obsolete.:bawling: NAPA parts counter monkey told me I would have to buy a brand new...
  5. BIDNESS57

rear shock troubles

I'm trying to replace the rear shocks on my 03 supercab XLT 2 WD. The stud on the frame that the shock attaches is rusted and the nut won't budge. Y'all have any ideas on removing the nut. A mechanic tried today but he was afraid the stud would break of if he put much more effort to remove. I...
  6. BIDNESS57

mass air flow sensor body

I have a 02 EDGE 3 liter flex fuel. The body of my Mass Air Flow Sensor is cracked and I want to replace it. My question is what other years of Ranger 3.0 flex fuel compatible with my 02 EDGE. I may go to a junk yard to look, but not around hear. The junk yards in my area are not user friendly...
  7. BIDNESS57

bump stops and shocks

A few weeks ago Rangerslim helped me lower my truck 03 xlt supercab. Used 2" drop spring from Roush and did the rear shaclke flip. I'm in need of new shocks. Do I replace with stock sized shocks or go to something shorter? One more question. The bump stops:icon_bounceblue: on the front...
  8. BIDNESS57

slight stumble

Let my step daughter use my truck for about 2 months after surgery, she had to drive a automatic. After I got it back, it had a stutter at 1st push of the gas pedal. Had codes that read motor was lean , traced it to a cracked pcv hose. Replaced that, reset codes. Stutter still there, no codes...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad