• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. hey urgent shock help needed

Ok I have an 89 ford ranger XLT long bed. I went to take my front brake line off and I noticed that my front shock mount is shot. I could knock the bottom of it off the fram if I were to try. is there any way to get a new one, is it a ford only part, or would I have to get it from a Junk yard...
  2. aftermarket RPM gauge

I would like to install an aftermarket RPM gauge that goes to 8k. my insterment panel has one though that goes to 6k. want I would like to know is will the new one interfere with the stock
  3. what trans fluid to use

I'm swichting from my junk A4LD to a manual transmission to A manual. my Dad told me that that I would need to use Auto trans fluid. and check the bands. My neighor told me hat a maual has no band and that you use gear oil. because if you use auto you will F--- the thing up. I was woundering who...
  4. 1989 ford Ranger 2.3L Transfer case info

I am looking for info on want transfer case to get with the stang 2.3l T5 manual. will the F150 TC 302 CID bolt up or would I have to Change the Tail housing on the T5
  5. 1989 Ranger 2.3 Trasfercase info

I would like some info on TC for a stang T5 want I would like to know is will a F150s TC bolt up to the Stang T5 or would you have to change the tail housing
  6. 89 ford 2.3l Bell bolt pattern info needed

I have a 1989 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3L with the week A4LD and I was told the the Dodge Caravan 3.0L Mishubish motor has the same bell pattern by a few people. My ? is this true and did dodge ever put this motor in a RWD plateform
  7. dad's chevy K1500 4.3L 4X4

my dad has a 93 chevy K1500 4X4 4.3L need to know how to get better MPG
  8. 1989 ford ranger xlt cluch help

I have a 89 ford ranger xlt 2.3l A4LD swaping to T5 need to know what clutch to buy I what something strong but am on a buget. I am also not good off the line.
  9. is a stock 2.3l worth 4X4

Is a stock 2,3l worth installing 4wheel drive. if not how much HP would be needed to be worth it
  10. http://vandynesuperturbo.com/

ya'll need to look at this.
  11. 1989 2.3 muffler help

I would like some info on what muffler to use on 89 Ranger with the 2.3 I don't what to spend alot. although I don't want it to be loud.
  12. ford 2.3 Muffler info

1989 ford Ranger XLT 2.3l I would like to know what good flowing muffler to use. I don't want something loud. I dont want top of the line[/I]
  13. 89 ford ranger bed mounts

I'm looking to find stock front bed mounts for my 89 Ford Ranger 2.3l I have not been able to find anything online about the stock supenion any help would be great.
  14. super turbo chargers

does any one have any info on ford 2.3 superturbos it would be neat to see a 4 banger with a superturbo charger like what the 00 had in the dukes of hazzard reunion
  15. 89 Ford Ranger 2.3 A4LD swap to AOD

I have an 1989 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3L. I was wondering were to get an adapter plate and flexplate to bolt an AOD in it. My grandfather had the A4LD rebuilt like 4 times and I don't what to waste my money on it. what should I get it out of. Because this motor is a die hard. It had sat for like 5...
  16. 1989 2.3 A4LD swap

I have a 89 Ford Ranger 2.3 with the A4LD I was wondering if their was any adapter plates to bolt in an AOD. My grandfather had it rebuilt like 4 times. Any help would be greatly apreacated. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad