• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Odd turn signal problem

2005 mazda b3000 Dual Sport Auto When ever i turn on my signals they will flash for about 1-5 times then just go out. it does not matter what side (right left). im at odds as too what could be causing this issue. i though maybe a relay but cant find one listed in the owners manual. what else...
  2. Misfire 2005 Mazda B3000

Hi all I have a 05 Mazda B3000 (automatic, rwd) that seems to get misfires every so often. it will idle normally and then start misfiring and the truck shakes, but then give it gas it sorts its self out. Or ill be driving and then it looses its power and i floor it then it takes a bit but the...
  3. Finally in a truck!

Hello all. So a while ago i posted a thread about looking for a ranger and a bunch of questions to go along with it. I need something newer then my car 1986 Volkswagen Cabriolet well i did not buy a ranger, got a 2005 Mazda B3000! I went to the local car auction and saw this little guy...
  4. New to trucks- Help?

Hi all. My names Sean, ive decided that i would finally like to get a truck. Ive been playing around with Volkswagens for almost 4 years now and while i love them and will always be attached, its time for me to grow some and move up to my own truck. I was first told about this forum from a old...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad