• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 31 10.50 BFG on factory deer hoofs?

Friend bought a set of BFG ATs last year, has maybe 4000 miles on them, and decided to go to MTs, said I could have the ATs if I want, trying to figure out how they'll work. Currently running 236/75-15 wranglers, have the lift for clearance, but tires are getting old and bald. I know the...
  2. ranger cab swap?

Is a ranger standard cab a bolt on swap for a 92 explorer sport frame? Reason is that I have a nice running explorer, with a pretty well trashed body. I can find 2 wheel drive rangers all over the place with decent cabs, while the only 4wd rangers I've been finding are either extended cabs...
  3. stuck fuel line fittings

Anyone have a trick to remove stuck fuel line fittings? They're the basic quick release type, slide the tool in and pull apart is how they are supposed to work... Have three that are completely stuck in place. I am using the right tool for the job, but I'm unable to get them loose. One...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad