• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Leveling???

Other than looks why does everyone have to "level" their truck. I level mine by putting 700 pounds of mulch in it. Does a "leveled" truck have issues when loaded? Not trying to be a smart guy... just wondering. Also please suggest some good shocks for my (so far) stock short-bed 4.0 2wd...
  2. Crusty!!! Radius and Control Arms....

Hello... You know I have this Ranger that sits outside and serves me well. A couple years back the rear shackles disentegrated, (two while driving). I am concerned at how crusty the Front Radius and Control arms look... the OEM paint or rust-proofing is all scabbed off and the iron actually...
  3. Ranger abuser...

I have had my 4.0 5sp. shortbed for nearly a decade now... bought it as a beater with 223,000 and now I have 241,400. Haven't quite driven 1000 miles this year... do I need to change the oil this year then??? I bought it with 4 different brands of tires between the 5. I got it down to 3...
  4. OLD STEEL WHEELS (1960-1970's)

I would like to run some OLD steel wheels (ford) 14" (bolt pattern is same) so I can mount old Ford Hubcaps on my plain 1995 Ranger XL. It's boring... it does have ABS and the 4.0 V6 and 241k miles... I just want to change things up. Anyone tread in this area? I looked in the wheel forums...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad