• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. stealth_600rr

power window and lock question after swap

so im doing my 4.0 conversion in my 90 BII, got the stock harness out and as i was putting the new harness in (out of a 93 exploder) i noticed that there are 2 plugs on each side of the engine compartment right behind the headlights (power windows and locks), there are no matching connectors on...
  2. stealth_600rr

Vote for my friend please......

Hey Guys, i dont mean to spam, bur would you guys that have facebook mind voting for my friend El Rossi, i kinda entered her to be the next Poison Spyder girl, you can vote once a day every day till sept 17..... thanks.... http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/webs...7433568?ref=nf
  3. stealth_600rr

2000 Ranger Engine into a BII, doable?

so yes i did search and did not find what i was looking for, or a direct answer, i have a complete 4.0 ohv out of a 2000 ranger, i don't want to go obd2 so i also have a complete engine and under hood harness out of a 1992 exploder, my BII was a 5 speed and the pcm/ecu is also out of a 5 speed...
  4. stealth_600rr

1990 In Tucson

Here's a couple of pics of my almost finished rebuild

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad