• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lifted 88 Bronco 2 Build v8 Swap in Progress!!!!

When I purchased my B2 I knew it had a blown head gasket, then I found out it also has cracked heads. So no biggie I purchased a 84 F150 with a 302 4speed manual transmission and transfer case. Swap is coming together I have 7" lift (3" body/4" Suspension), Super Swamper TSL SX 36x12.50 R15...
  2. Bronco 2 5.0 swap quesitons Please HELP@_@!

I have some 5.0 swap questions. I have been reading like a mad man but its the small specifics I am confused on. First of all I have an 88 B2 with 7" lift (3 body/4 suspension), my swap is coming from a 84 F150 with with a 302 (carb) and a 4 speed mannual transmission with manual transfer...
  3. 88 lifted B2 Clemson SC

I am a senior at Clemson University in SC, I have an 88 Bronco II 2.9l 5 speed, 6" lift (4"suspension and 2" body), 36" Super Swamper TSL SX tires, dana locking hubs, 4.10 gears, and much more to come. (It's not for sale I just haven't had time to clean it off yet) Before the 36's (33" SS TSL)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad