• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4x4s on the beach, awards, bonfire etc in Brigatine May 19th

Letws bring it, show you RBV love and show it off on the beach. There's gonna be beaches, bikinis and 4x4s what more can you ask for. Oh not to mention a huge bonfire at night time for us all to "socialize"!!!
  2. OK4WD and Mud in the pines presents Monsters in the Mud

April 15th Island Dragway in Warren County Get your 4x4s ready and your tow vehicles. I'm looking forward to this one. There's the mud bog, which for the smaller trucks will be passable and about 180 foot long. For the bigger trucks it will be about 250 feet long with a crazy deep hole at the...
  3. 2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing

mudinthepines.com The new schedule has been posted a few momenst ago. The amount of evolution that has came to this event is cray, I'll let the video speak for itself. I am also working on adding in FEMALE bikini mudwrestling at the end of the event. I'm trying to get the purse up to the...
  4. please help a good freind of mine

Darryl Jones is a personal freind of mine. He owns Lee County Mud Motorsports Complex. Not only does he offer $10k prize purse for everyone of his races, he owns the Scooby Doo Ranger. He has set records with the old truck (in the video on the link) but this year he's coming out with a new Ford...
  5. OHV fun

I currently have a 91 explorer that I'm up in the air about what I'm going to do with it. Since I got it 1 year ago it has always had an upper end "Tick". It will tick about 10 times and then quiet up for a few seconds and then come back. From what I understand the rockers in these motors suck...
  6. Sep 24th Intro to the Pines ride (south jersey)

After alot of requests I have decided to put together a ride through the pines for those who are not very familiar with them, don't have snorkles and have paint that they care about. You could bring a brand new 2011 Escalade on this ride and not have to worry about scratches or wet carpets. We...
  7. NJ 4X4 INSANITY WEEKEND!!! Sep 11-12

(Part 1) Starting the weekend off with the annual 4x4 truck show to benefit cancer presented by Misfits 4x4, located in Paulsboro NJ.Alot of the mud racers from all up and down the east coast will be there as well signing autographs and showing off their 1000+ hp trucks. Please come check it...
  8. stumped????????????

Well heres the deal. I just picked up an 87 B2. I traded my parts cherokee for it to be exact, value of about $300. The B2 was origonally an automatic that caught on fire a time or two. He change it out to a 5 speed manual tired of problems he was having with the auto. He had it running decent...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad