• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Make it or break it

Short notice but MIOBI is holding a public play weekend. Requirements are pretty simple: Cb radio that works Front & rear towpoints (receiver is ok but no weld on d-rings weld on clevis tab is ok dont ask why its a long story) First aid kit & fire extinguisher Tow rope ( no hooks) No dangerous...
  2. Budget boost 87 b2??

Hey guys my Buddy just picked up an 87 b2 a little while ago with the 2.9,5 speed combo to wheel/ dd and the springs are quite saggy lol. Anyway I was curious about a budget boost since hes more broke than I. Longer rear shackles are pretty straightforward but if you put a 1" puck up front is...
  3. My Xterra SAS

OK I havent started yet but heres my rig its an 02 Nissan Xterra thats going to be getting a 3/4 ton SAS here in the next month or too. using a hpd44 and d60 out of a 79 F250.
  4. Not new just rejoined

Whats up guys I used to be on here as plain "midget" but forgoten passwords and such I needed a new id. I dont have the old ranger anymore but Im still wheeling and wrenching on my X and Jeep and this website is entertaining and helps pass the time.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad