• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 351 swap

Ok guy's I work at a body shop and we just started a junk yard and we got in a sweet one the other day. My boss came back to the shop with a lighty rolled over 1990 ford f-150. I didnt think much of it, its totalled and not worth fixing, until i jumped up on the bed of the wrecker i almost...
  2. water in fuel

I don't know where else this post would fit but in the genral section. So i woke up this morning, It was the first day here up in michigan where it was really cold enought to freeze stuff, So I went out to start my truck and it just rolled over, it would not fire for nothin'. So i tried and...
  3. 4 wheel drive not engaging

hey guys i just got my 1992 ranger done. Im having a problem with it shifting into 4 wheel drive. I put manual lockouts on it and i think its in the computer. It's the pushbutton 4 wheel drive and i can push the button and hear it clicking in the computer behind my seat and it will only shift...
  4. First Snow Fall

So it's sunday morning and we got our first good amount of snow here in greenville michigan. And guess what my ranger just got painted yesterday. I woke up this morning and flipped out Im still running my $1000 rims and tires on my car. I was planning on having my truck done by the first snow...
  5. silver lake?

Well im almost done with my 1992 ranger 4x4 and we have a long winter in front of us up here in michigan. But im really looking foward to next summer and the first summer with my ranger. I've been to Silver Lake Sand Dunes before with my dirt bike but never with a truck. I want to plan something...
  6. i need some fender help

I've got a 1992 4x4 ranger and i want to put some flaired fender(baha fenders) on it but i can not find any. i just wondered if anyone knows where i can get some. and possibly a cowl induction hood.
  7. A Few Tire ?

All right guys I am currently rebuilding my 92 ranger its a 4x4, 4.0 5speed manual. Im completly going through everything except the motor, she still purrs like a kitten. but i need to finish this thing off with a nice set of meats. Right now it has a set of 31" mud kings on it(which are...
  8. 2wd 351w

aight my cousin just gave me a 351 block that has to be rebuild. i've kind of been kicking the idea around about putting it in a 2wd ranger or f-150. I can't really decide if a 351 would be to much for a ranger or not. i dont want a flat out drag machine just a good street truck what ya think
  9. rhino tough

All right guys I just bought a 92 ranger reg. cab and the carpets in it are completly shot. I was thinking of buying some duplicolor roll on bed liner and ripping out the carpet and doing the floor of my truck in it and also the lower rockers. I use SEM stuff at work and it seems to hold up good...
  10. New Ranger

Hey everybody, I just recently traded my snowmobile for my first ranger pickup. It's a 4x4 reg. cab long box. i had to put a little money into it at first. The automatic lockouts were bad on it so i replaced them with some manuals and im in the proccess of trying to find a drive shaft...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad