• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jimd1050

The Best "Swag" in all of Forum Land

Jim Oaks, I have to hand it to you Buddy - you REALLY know how to make a great T-Shirt! I put this on this morning and realized (I only wear it a few times a year, but still) that this shirt is thirteen years old, from when I joined here with my 2007 Ranger Sport 4X4! It's too bad my body and...
  2. jimd1050

Tempted by the Fruit of another...

No, at 59 years old, I'm talking about a TRUCK! Drove an '09 SuperDuty today... Woah! :icon_hornsup: Talk me out of it, please!
  3. jimd1050

My 2007 Sport 4X4 Finished (Yeah right)

I haven't actually posted a set of pictures of the truck since it's been built. I have done a few posts during the build outlining specific projects, but not one of just the truck. Here's some select shots - hope you like them. March 5, 2007 - one week old and BONE STOCK! Just for...
  4. jimd1050

Columbus Day Breakfast Mini-Meet in MA

Hi Folks, A few of us are trying to get a Meet 'n Greet going for Monday, October 13th - Columbus Day. We're thinking 10:00 AM breakfast at Cracker Barrel at the entrance to the Wrentham Village Outlet Mall just off I-495 in Wrentham, MA. The Mall has a large parking lot for photos after...
  5. jimd1050

One for July or August?

Here's my entry... Cape Cod Sunset for July or August maybe? Note the "Horizon at Sunset" reflection on the side of the truck. I didn't even notice this until I got the picture onto my PC... nice accident!
  6. jimd1050

Cape Cod Beach shots!

Here's a few after my 4" Superlift was completed. Sandy Neck Beach on Cape Cod... Check out the reflection of the horizon at Sunset on the side of the truck... ...I got that completely by accident! Front view showing my Superlift hardware... notice the Superlift Skidplate was backordered!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad