• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jimd1050

The Best "Swag" in all of Forum Land

Velcro strap...
  2. jimd1050

The Best "Swag" in all of Forum Land

Jim Oaks, I have to hand it to you Buddy - you REALLY know how to make a great T-Shirt! I put this on this morning and realized (I only wear it a few times a year, but still) that this shirt is thirteen years old, from when I joined here with my 2007 Ranger Sport 4X4! It's too bad my body and...
  3. jimd1050

Return of The Ford Courier?

Uncle Grump, it's like when they changed the Ford Escape body style from 2012 to 2013, from a small American 4X4 to a foreign looking toy... I hated them the same way!!! At least the old Escape resembled something we designed and built, not a copy of something from the Pacific Islands or...
  4. jimd1050

Papaw's F350 Dually

If 'rusty ol ranger' is right and '87 was the last year for carbed 460's, then that's an '87 and up grille and headlights, I just checked on LMC Truck, which is a decent source for body parts, btw 'ford4wd08' - replacement panels, trim, accessories, etc. Prices aren't too bad either!
  5. IMG_20190903_143710.jpg

IMG_20190903_143710.jpg

This is the 2019 F-450 with the 2019 Arctic Fox headed to NH on it's trial run last September the weekend after we bought the camper! What camper... truck road like a charm!
  6. IMG_20191214_145524b.jpg

IMG_20191214_145524b.jpg

The newest of my Ranger replacement Super Duty trucks... you could call this one "Ranger on Botox"!!! It carries our 6080lb Arctic Fox AF1140 truck camper like it isn't even there... sweet ride (though I still miss the Supercharged Ranger, for sure - that thing was a blast!)...
  7. Ranger_3.jpg

Ranger_3.jpg

My '07 Supercharged (by Ron Caster) 4.0 Ranger Sport 4X4... long gone, unfortunately - replaced by a long line of Super Dutys to carry our truck campers!!!
  8. jimd1050

Post your tow rigs here!!!

This is my 2019 F-450 XLT FX4 6.7l Powerstroke - it's not a "Tow Vehicle" but rather a "Carry Vehicle", but trust me, she's running MAX GVWR with our 2019 Arctic Fox AF1140 loaded to go camping and a full tank of water, two 30lb tanks of Propane, and all of our "stuff"! The truck handles it like...
  9. jimd1050

Did you lift your 1998-2011 Ford Ranger 4x4?

It's been a long time Jim... here's the write up from my web site on my 2007 Ranger Sport 4X4! I had a 4" Superlift kit and also ran a set of BellTech 6400 rear shackles installed. I replaced the 3" Superlift rear blocks with a pair of Skyjacker Softride 4" lifted leaf springs and had them...
  10. jimd1050

20th Anniversary Member Banner

Done... Congratulations on 20 great years!
  11. jimd1050

Lets see your camping vehicles!

B-i-g-g-e-r! The SINGLE reason I traded my 2007 Supercharged 4.0 Ranger in after spending so much time and money on her... a Truck Camper for the beach! Any of you remember her? ...then this guy? Here's the latest... bought the new camper in May '14 and the truck in October '14...
  12. jimd1050

Tempted by the Fruit of another...

No, at 59 years old, I'm talking about a TRUCK! Drove an '09 SuperDuty today... Woah! :icon_hornsup: Talk me out of it, please!
  13. jimd1050

My 2007 Sport 4X4 Finished (Yeah right)

I haven't actually posted a set of pictures of the truck since it's been built. I have done a few posts during the build outlining specific projects, but not one of just the truck. Here's some select shots - hope you like them. March 5, 2007 - one week old and BONE STOCK! Just for...
  14. jimd1050

Columbus Day Breakfast Mini-Meet in MA

Hi Folks, A few of us are trying to get a Meet 'n Greet going for Monday, October 13th - Columbus Day. We're thinking 10:00 AM breakfast at Cracker Barrel at the entrance to the Wrentham Village Outlet Mall just off I-495 in Wrentham, MA. The Mall has a large parking lot for photos after...
  15. jimd1050

One for July or August?

Here's my entry... Cape Cod Sunset for July or August maybe? Note the "Horizon at Sunset" reflection on the side of the truck. I didn't even notice this until I got the picture onto my PC... nice accident!
  16. jimd1050

Cape Cod Beach shots!

Here's a few after my 4" Superlift was completed. Sandy Neck Beach on Cape Cod... Check out the reflection of the horizon at Sunset on the side of the truck... ...I got that completely by accident! Front view showing my Superlift hardware... notice the Superlift Skidplate was backordered!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad