• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95offroadx

2003 2.3l 4cyl into a 84 bronco II 4x4

I finally found a engine for my daily driver offroad project.. Anywho i found a wreckd 03 ranger 4cyl 2wd for dirt cheap...Now want manual transmisson and transfer case is mountable to the 2.3l?
  2. 95offroadx

Ram quad cab 4x4 vs dakota quad cab 4x4

I know you cant really compair a midsize to a fullsize, but maybe you guys can help me decide on what i should get to fit my needs... First off i love my ranger, but im having a kid soon and the size of the extendedcab ranger is just to small, i need to have a actual back seat..Second off i tow...
  3. 95offroadx

oh3 4x4 suspension improvements?

As most know the stock susp on the 98+ rangers is very limited. So im not going to get to carried away with the size of the lift or tires(stayin with 33x12.50's). Im thinking about adding some coilovers inplace of the shocks and removing the torison bars. i know it wont add much if any travel...
  4. 95offroadx

03 ranger front diff leak

my front diff is leaking where the pass. mounts into the pumkin..is the axle tube not sealed correcty? all the front diff fluid leakd out, is there a filler plug? getting my 4x4 ready for winter
  5. 95offroadx

How much will a junkyard give me

how much do you think a junkyard would give me for a complete 84 broncoII 4x4 iN better condition them most 84 b2's it runs to... i just need to gone and need quick cash... im thinkin like $200??
  6. 95offroadx

84 B2 project...daily wheeler, give your input on what to do.

Ive had this truck for a long time, the run down 84 broncoII carb 2.8 4spd w/ od manual, manual hubs and tcase, 165k miles bought it from the orig owner.... the game plans.. Solid axle swap.....most likely a jeep dana 30 since a wagony d44 is soo hard to come by.. no coils for me leaf...
  7. 95offroadx

Show Off Your 5th & 6th gen Rangers

I dont see many 2001+ rangers posting there pics on this site so post them up ill start
  8. 95offroadx

Nicest Explorer ever

My old truck nows its in pieces in the backyard lol
  9. 95offroadx

Lightest Ranger (curb weight)

Well im starting to look for my next project, The engine im using will be a 4.0ohv, completely gone threw and built up, 200hp n/a.... So since the underpower engine, im needing the lightest ranger made. I know its gonna be a reg cab, but what gen? stepside or fleet side.. Also what does it...
  10. 95offroadx

help asap! 03 Ranger 4x4 to 2wd conversion

I need to swap out my 4x4 to 2wd, i have a 03 ranger 4x4, i want to take out the front housing and driveshaft, and swap out the control arms/spindals and brakes to a 03 2wd edge. is that all there is to swapin it out?... I was out hauling logs in a high grass field and my front end fell into a...
  11. 95offroadx

Lowering a 2wd bronco II.

Ive been trying to come up with way's to drop my bronco 3"-4" in the front and 5" in the rear, i know for the rear im just going to do a axle flip, with small bump stops, But to get that about of drop in the front is kinda pricey, 3" i beams are right around $350, so what if i made custom...
  12. 95offroadx

WHat its Become(my 03 ranger)

What started as this became this..in almost a year new grille http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2658349 why isnt there no more street truck of the month?
  13. 95offroadx

will a 2.9 alternator fit on a 4.0

does anyone know if a alternator off a 2.9 will fit on my 4.0? the alternator went out on my explorer and need a cheap fix
  14. 95offroadx

Truxx torsion keys

ok ive read threw alot of old thread about this, but who actually has them installed on there truck, i would love to hear the views people have on them who actually used them. Do they add 2" of lift and not the harsh ride? before i crank my tbars up and hated the harsh ride, since then i...
  15. 95offroadx

Rebuildin my 2.8L with a performance attitude

ok recently i bought a 84 Bronco II all orginally and stock, the engines does run pretty good and the tranny shifts good and the clutch is pretty firm, but it does have 160,000 miles on it, it doesnt leak or burn that much oil. So my plan now is to rebuild the 2.8 all new gaskets ands belts...
  16. 95offroadx

Hosslers Explorer

Fiber fenders are coming, then a tube bumper, redo the steering. Work on all the little bugs and have it streetable by nov. So i can drive it for my winter beater.
  17. 95offroadx

Sweet Pics on my Explorer

my best pictures those are older now.
  18. 95offroadx

Hell yeah

dont move, need to trim! haha but its sitting till i get back from vacation
  19. 95offroadx

Teaser...

now dont crap yourselfs its just some teaser pics..... 37x13.0r15 boggers, getting them mounted this week, and gonna put them on to see how much more lift im going to need when i do the sas here shortly... right now it has around 5.5" of lift, i dont want anymore then 9" of lift.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad