• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tominator

Does anyone know any airide links...

http://www.airbagit.com/Air-Suspension-kits-all-4-wheels-p/fbs-for-80-kit5.htm Someday....:D
  2. Tominator

The gun thread...

One of the reasons I pick the .45ACP. There are only a couple ways to bring down an animal. Cut off the air supply or blood to the brain. If I'm worried about drug starved maniacs I'll take a 12g!:D
  3. Tominator

The gun thread...

Yes sir! Not everyone does though and even on XD forums where the 's' model is up for discussion many do not catch the model dif.. IMHO if I'm forced to ever use it and I need more that 5 rounds I should have run away a long time ago!:D Average gun fight is over in 1.7 rds. That average is...
  4. Tominator

The gun thread...

The 'S' is for the slim model. Single stack magazine. Lot's of 9MM versions around but the 45s go quick. I handled the double stack version too and loved the hold but for concealed carry thinner is better. A big plus is the front site on the 'S' model. Though I am a Glock fan it's lack of...
  5. Tominator

The gun thread...

Went to the local Belleville Gun Show last wknd. Saw a bunch of the old timers I used to know when I was doing the shows back in the late 80's. AR15 prices are steadily going down. Mag availability and prices as well. Traded some old leather holsters I've had laying around for years for .45ACP...
  6. Tominator

The gun thread...

One hell of a mom!:headbang:
  7. Tominator

First Lever Gun

Production has shifted to semi autos and magazines...nothing else matters right now.
  8. Tominator

The gun thread...

Glock has 600,000 guns on backorder and 1.5 million magazines...:icon_surprised:
  9. Tominator

Informal poll and opinions ar15

Just gotta love America! I'm wondering how many Cops are members of the NRA and all our soldiers are citizens before and after service...as opposed to military that is. In other words they are US! I would be shitting my pants if I were a cop ordered to go door to door and confiscate weapons!
  10. Tominator

Informal poll and opinions ar15

From My Cold Dead Hands!:thefinger:
  11. Tominator

Sportsman Act 2012

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/articles/2012/act-now-to-stop-epa-from-regulating-your-ammunition.aspx That POS publication doesn't even mention the most important aspect of the bill!:icon_hornsup:
  12. Tominator

Fn scar

.223....any thing I can see..goes down! :headbang: ....:D
  13. Tominator

Windows Programs on Android Tablet?

Have an ASUS Terminator coming and I was hoping to use it to data log from my PMS and Zeitronix setup on my Ranger.....so, any ideas on this subject?:icon_confused:
  14. Tominator

How to sell my AK-74

No, and I doubt it a 'real' AK...that is full auto. "AK74" has different parts inside than the typical AK...slows the cycling down. More accurate... Indiana has very good gun laws.....it would be a felony to ship it to me however.....:shok: Do plenty of research to get the best price. Some...
  15. Tominator

Damn it Anyway....getting so close...

My endless modifications are getting the best of me!:sad: My Snow Stage II meth injection controller has the barb for the vacuum broken off. Was troubleshooting why the pump came on at odd times.:annoyed: Installing my Bosch O2 wide band sensor....ran out of battery on the Makita. Need one...
  16. Tominator

OK....splain dome light wiring to me....Mustang/Ranger

:icon_confused: Trying to finish up my wiring....Bought Mustang dome light and replacing the factory unit. One of the wires at the light was burnt before the swap. The Mustang unit came with a pigtail so I cut the wires and attached them to the pigtail. The light tested out fine BTW. Ran a...
  17. Tominator

The gun thread...

Those are way too cool! I almost picked one up a few years ago as it had my sur-name on it as the maker, but sadly decided against it. Many of these were carried by game wardens or land owners in Europe. They hunted for food and they were no inhibited by licenses or limits. They could shoot...
  18. Tominator

Who here likes the AR platform?

The only problems with the "AK" platform is that we can't afford all the ammo it can shoot before it will give you any trouble!:icon_thumby: It still reamins that if you have but ONE firearm in your arsenal when the 'shit hit's the fan' it should be an AK. So, put me down for liking the AK...
  19. Tominator

PICK A PLATE....I Need Ideas

:dunno: Trying to come up with Personalized or Vanity plates. B Plates or Route66 Try your idea here... https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html So far I've come up with.. TRUKME BLOIT HIHOSIL LONRNGR ...Try your luck and post'em up!:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad