• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. street truck

looking to restore my first vehicle 93 ranger 2wd looking to do a 2.3t set up and im looking for best suspension for handling and or cornering not wanting to slam it or lift it maybe 1 to 2 inch drop but more worried about stiffer cornering and less body roll. i know my way pretty well around a...
  2. trading a 7.5 for 8.8

ok guys building a 2.3T drag ranger wanting to put a beefy rear end under the ranger. what all is involved with this swap. i am fairly new at working on rwd although the ranger was my first vehicle i never done much to it till now and im trying to restore it and make one bad mother of a truck...
  3. project 2.3T

ok guys im wanting to do a turbo drag truck and i have been looking to either replace my leaf springs with shocks and struts with drag bags or just replace the leaf springs along with drag bags. which would you recommend and where is the best place to buy the truck is a 93 model with 388...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad