• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. redneck1

97 ranger stock to sas

Well ive been on here long enough i guess i might as well make a build thread. Heres how my truck started. I bought it on ebay with 96,000 miles and a previously rebuilt transmission. It began life as a fire rescue vehicle for a county in georgia. A few months later i saved enough coin to...
  2. redneck1

Sas Brake lines

Can anybody tell me what brake lines to buy for a sas on a 97 ranger using 79 f150 calipers.
  3. redneck1

Brake lines dana 44

Can anybody help me out with what brake lines can be used with a stock 97 ranger fitting and a 79 full size caliper.
  4. redneck1

Pinion Yoke

What size pinion yoke does an eb dana 44 use.
  5. redneck1

dana 28/35 hybrid swap

I swapped out my 28 hybrid for the true 35. However, when i went to install my front driveshaft it seemed to be too long. I slid the front yoke all the way up on the splines and was able to squeese a u joint in. Should I leave it the way it is or have the shaft shortened to allow it to move up...
  6. redneck1

1997 ranger swap info

Most of the information on these forums is for eariler model rangers with the 2.9l engine. Is there any changes between this model and the newer style such as the 1997 ranger with the 3.0 that would cause a problem in a 302 swap. Also is there any difference between the bw 1350 and 1354 cases...
  7. redneck1

paint???

What is the best paint for coating my newly made bumpers. I was looking at the duplicolor truck liner that comes in a spray can. I dont have the money for powdercoating.
  8. redneck1

help!!!! (need 5.13 gears!)

does anyone know where i can buy a set of 5.13 gears for my front dana 35.
  9. redneck1

dana 35 hybrid

Are these the correct parts to convert the dana 35 hybrid to a true dana 35? http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-82080_oem_left_inner_axle_d35_ttb.htm http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-82082_oem_right_intermediate_axle__dana_35_ifs.htm Which pumpkin should i use...
  10. redneck1

dana 35 hybrid

i have a dana 35 hybrid. What would i need to change if i swapped in a true dana 35.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad