• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. D44 swap, what driveshaft u-joint?

Alright, just finished up swapping in a 1977 dana 44 in my 97 ranger. What u - joint do i need to hook up my driveshaft to the axle? The factory u-joint seems just a little too big
  2. bw1350m front output flange swap

I picked up a 1350m transfer case from a buddy without doing much research first to replace my 1354e in my 97 ranger. Can I swap out the splined output on the front of the t-case with a flange from a 1354?
  3. Dana 44 gear pattern check please!

Trying to get some opinions on the pattern of my Dana 44. Its A High Pinion If that matters. 4.88 gears. I think my pinion is too deep but I'd like some opinions. Backlash is .006"
  4. 94 a4ld in a 90 ranger?

I found a 94 a4ld that's recently rebuilt out of a wrecked truck that my brother needs for his 1990 ranger. Will that transmission work in his truck? I don't know what engine was in the 94 but my brother's truck is a 2.9 v6.
  5. are FW and EB 44s radius arms the same?

Like the title states, are radius arms off an EB and a f150 for a dana 44 the same?
  6. is a 28 spline and 31 spline 8.8 OPEN CARRIERS the same?

Obviously the splines on the spider gears are gonna be different but lets say I have an open 8.8 carrier, would it matter if I used it in a 28 or 31 spline axle? I have an explorer 8.8 that's disassembled with no carrier or gears. I wanna put an open carrier in it with an aussie locker. Will it...
  7. custom ttb steering questions

I recently just replaced all 4 of my ball joints and installed adjustable camber bushings. Now I'm needing to replace my steering linkages to get an alignment. My truck in a 97 with the ttb front end and has a skyjacker 6" lift. I have a drop pitman arm installed but its only like 2". What I'm...
  8. 97 reg cab trail rig build

Well I decided I'd make a build thread to try to get some answers/advice on mods to my truck to get it to the point I want it. I bought the truck last Dec for a daily driver. My other toy is a 1997 mustang cobra(built motor, supercharged, 6spd, e85, 515rwhp/515tq). I was in to off roading before...
  9. 97 ranger, 6" lift, 33s

Well I finally got some tires and rims mounted up and on the truck. I still need to lift the rear a little more and finish up some odds and ends including an alignment but I couldn't resist throwing them on a snapping some pics. better pics to come
  10. does front spring orientation matter?

So I installed a used 6" skyjacker lift on the front of my truck but one side sits around 1/2" higher. After looking at the springs the end of the springs are not facing the same way on both sides. Could this cause the problem? If I just twist one around to mimick the other spring will it level...
  11. 97 ranger w/pieced together 6" lift, will it clear 35s?

Hey guys, new ranger owner here. Its a 97 4.0 v6, 5spd, 4x4, reg cab, short bed. I recently bought some used 6" skyjacker coils and brackets for the front. Im pretty confident I have everything I'll need to lift the front. It sits on 235/75/15s right now. From the ground to the top of the front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad