• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dangeranger3

Awesome band

The Fox Hunt is a band I got turned on to recently and just had to pass it on. If you like raw, real life, rough bluegrass lyrics, then check them out. I downloaded their albumn, Nowhere Bound and fing love it. :Edit: Dang I forgot TRS edits now. Well its probably for the better.
  2. Dangeranger3

Pirate4x4

This is in entertainment because I strictly read P4x4 for entertainment purposes only as I no longer drive anything. My red star ran out and now my posting, pming, and searching abilities are that of someone who is not even registered, even when signed in. I haven't joined the band and have...
  3. Dangeranger3

Makg

I am very sad and sorry that MichealAKGross cannot or does not frequent the forms anymore. And Kudos to everyone driving a ranger. Rock on!!!!!!! I love them rangers!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Dangeranger3

Smokey and the Bandit

On WGN right now:icon_hornsup::icon_hornsup:
  5. Dangeranger3

Cell phone won't charge

I've got a lg vx8350. It doesn't like to charge. Its only a couple of months old. If I plug it in it will sometimes charge, or it will start to charge but stop after I'm at 2 bars or so. I've thought about dielectric grease but I don't have any at the house. Anyone heard of this problem or...
  6. Dangeranger3

JohnnyU

Hey John, I could use a hand with something if you have time to stop by my house today. Whenever is fine.
  7. Dangeranger3

worn out grinder

is there a way to replace the brushes on this? They were just kind of stuck on the spinning thing (I'm good with words, I know) Its a grinder and it would bog down with even the smallest load. After taking it apart, there was only one brush. So the question is are these replacable?
  8. Dangeranger3

Teaching stick

I know I'm not the best teacher, but a word to the wise. Don't try to teach your little brother (who has never driven stick) on a worn out clutch, with 33's, 3.45's, and locker.:buttkick:
  9. Dangeranger3

99 exlporer abs

This 99 explorer has the abs light on. I've been told its the sensor in the rear diff. I've also heard that cleaning may fix this. On to the questions: Do you agree that its this sensor in the rear dif? What can I clean it with? Thank you for your time.
  10. Dangeranger3

lets help out Chicago

from another board, its fast and easy so just do it. :Ben stiller voice: do it, do it :Ben stiller voice:
  11. Dangeranger3

wiring diagram

I have realized the error of my ways.
  12. Dangeranger3

Does the 7.5 from a BII swap with an '89 ranger with no problems (width)? Is it just post '92 rangers that got wider axles?
  13. Dangeranger3

My driveway playing

Holeshots thread *inspired* me to go pose a few shots. However I am terrible with a camera. But heres a few. I am definitley having fun with my new... lockrite I don't know why it looks so weak. The snow is about 3.5 feet tall at the bottom of the tire. I just really suck with the...
  14. Dangeranger3

c-clips

Can't get it em out. Have only tried pass. side but I'm so damn frustrated after a couple hours. Any tips on this? Crosspin and gears are removed, I've pushed the axle in tons of times. The clip won't fall out and I can't push/pull it out. Someone help before I burn this heap to the ground.
  15. Dangeranger3

Pitman arm

Are the pitman arms the same, or at least interchangable, between 2wd and 4wd?
  16. Dangeranger3

Peoria, IL machine shop

Can anyone here recommend a machine shop around Peoria to have some heads magnafluxed and cleaned? And what process could be done to clean the heads. What does it mean to have a head shot peened and also "bead ports and chambers"? Thanks alot.
  17. Dangeranger3

century welder

What do you think about century welders? Mainly a 100 amp stick welder. I really just want to know if its a decent brand and what to look for.
  18. Dangeranger3

79 f150

I have an uncle who has one of these. I've tried finding out more info on it but haven't turned up much. Whatever anyone could tell me would be appreciated. Mostly interested in what engine/trans options and t-case and axles this could have come with.
  19. Dangeranger3

'89 dome light

Well, now my 89 has the "door ajar" continously happening. It say the driver door is always open and leaves the dome light on and chime dingin away :annoyed: :temper: I solved it temporarily by pulling the fuse, but I would like to have my dome light back. I already tried lubing the "switch"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad