• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. quadracer84

Oil Leakage

So i got my duraspark and holley set up in and so far so good. I just need to set my timing and it should be cool. Now i got another question, My oil dipstick is leaking spewing oil when the engine is running, i checked the oil and it looks to be at a normal level... Any ideas? also while i'm...
  2. quadracer84

Hi there New guy Here

Hello All. Glad i found you guys, This is a great website to be part of. :D:headbang:
  3. quadracer84

Tdc

So i got started on putting my duraspark conversion in and I realized i dont have the engine on TDC. Any idea how i can make that happen? i dont want to take apart the valve cover. :icon_confused:
  4. quadracer84

Ignition Issues

Well, Its not really issues, More like questions. i finally got around to buying all the duraspark parts. $140 for everything listed in the tech page except for the harness from dist to ign module. I have a Jacobs ignition FC1000 box that i bought from this guy a while back and he said it came...
  5. quadracer84

Need help with Duraspark!

HLLO EVERYONE, I am new to this forum so please excuse the many questions im sure i will have. First one is: How can tell if i have a Duraspark Ignition? I bought my 84 Ranger a while ago but just recently started workin on it. I also need to know if anyone has a Holley 2barrel for sale...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad