• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. The gun thread...

Thanks! yeah, the K-31 is one of my favorites, but I'm not real happy with the way the mount sets the scope off to the side. I might just pull it and go with open sight. The Krag was sportered when I got it (for $80), I thought about restoring it, but stocks are impossible to find and the barrel...
  2. The gun thread...

heh...I got a couple.. my .22s... Swiss K-31... My SKSs... 1918 Carcano (modified) 1919 Norwegian Krag (sporterized) Hmmm..don't have any pics of my Mosins or my AK...
  3. Welcome to Winter! Help!

Stupid me..:damnit1: I had a brake problem that I ignored, went around a curve, they didn't work and I slammed a curb at about 30 with my right front wheel. :pissedoff: Broke the right side exhaust manifold, and set the wheel back about an inch or so. My previously straight steering wheel now...
  4. Stock Radio question

Hey guys! Thought I had seen an answer to my problem before, but did a search and looked over all the previous thread titles and no luck...I have a stock sound system in my 90 Ranger, you know the one...radio/cassette with a digital display...and my light went out. I guess it's a common...
  5. Parts problem

Trying to get the motor back in my truck...decided to replace the exhaust manifold to head bolts, went to Napa, they don't have them. Went to the Ford dealer..$18 EACH BOLT!!! got some that'll work from Ace Hardware. Decided to replace the o-ring on the bottom of my distributor, Napa doesn't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad