• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. calypso93

HID retrofits and radio noise

I use a CB in my daily driver, and have noticed a new noise source. Seems like when I get within 25 feet of a car with the super bright HID conversions, there's a very real noise problem. Wonder if anyone with the HIDs and comm radios in their Rangers have seen the same effect.
  2. calypso93

No dust/low dust pads

Any recommendation on a brake pads? I've tried a couple kinds, and they leave a considerable amount of dust on the wheels. I believe the last set were from AutoZone, claimed to be the "cleanest ones you'll ever get". Nope, worse than the ones I threw out. I searched this site, and couldn't...
  3. calypso93

Brake line kits

It looks like I'll have to start replacing the brake lines in my 93. Does anyone make a kit with all the lines and fittings in stainless? I'd rather take my time and do everythinng that touches brake fluid at once. All suggestions and recommendations would be appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad