• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '07 Mirrors installation

Hey guys if your thinkin about doing mirror swaps just do it!!!!!!!! soo worth it no if you need some help just ask me now i think posting pics on here is a pain so ill just send you to my facebook add me if you want idc but theres pics on there just head down my timline and to see what i have...
  2. Dash is crackin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys my 94s dash is starting to crack!!!! and i hate it so i was wondering is there an dash kits out there i know i can go to the junk yard and get one but it might crack soon so i need some help thanks guys!!!!!!!! ___________________________________________________________________ 1994...
  3. Tow hooks location

hey guys i have a 94 ranger 4x4 and im looking for ideas on a location for the front tow hooks the only way id seeing any work with the stock bumper is position them so you can hook through the hole in the front bumper ill post pics of what i mean. after i figure out my password to photo bucket...
  4. 1994 Washer leveling kit

Hey guys im really tired of seeing that rake on my truck and want to change it because i dont really want a lift i just want a little more front clearance. Ive heard of some washer mod. could people who have done it post pics or send me where i can get more info about it. and i also heard i...
  5. Grille 3rd gen?

Hey guys i have a question on the 3rd gen grilles. Does the grille change with the year or trim model i have have my 94 for about 6 months and still have no clue. :icon_confused: _________________________DANGERANGER1994__________________________...
  6. 289 swap info

Hey im workin on a 65' mustang and it had a 289 in it i was wondering since its a smaller v8 how easy would it be to swap into a 94 Ranger. Does anyone know if it would be easier than a 302. Or any Ranger cause im planning on buying another ranger for my street truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad