• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. no dash lights or tail lights.

I have a 99 ranbger 4.0 5spd xlt ext cab stepside 4x4. I had no reverse lights so i changed neautral safety back up swith on tranny.but it didnt work after that either.but ever since that day my dash lights stopd workingand my taillights stopped working to .but i do have break lights.all other...
  2. new clutch

I have a 99 ranger 4.0 5 speed 4x4 electric shift.its extended csb flareside.I have to install a new clutch and i was wonder ing if there was any write ups with or without pictures to do this job.and i was also wondering what is the best brand of clutch to put in this truck. any help would be...
  3. RPMs wont drop

I have a 99 Ranger 5 speed 4.0 4x4.when you come to a stop and put the the clutch in the rpms come down real slow and finally stop at 1200 rpm.and the same when your drivin goin up in gears it stays up until u put it into gear.so it almost kinda slips the clutch when you go up in gears.I just...
  4. 99 ranger brakes

i have a 99 ranger and the brakes are pretty mushy and they don't stop the truck till almost complete pedal in.I replaced master cylinder and bench bled it and bled the 4 other bleeders.its alittle better than it was.the abs light is on.even after all this.the back brake shoes are about shot and...
  5. air bag light

I have a 99 ranger and the air bag light stays on.when u turn the key on the light flashes 3 times then 2 second delay then flashes twice.any help would be appreciated.
  6. 99 Ranger temp gauge doesnt work Help!

I just bought a 99 ranger 4.0 5 speed and the temp gauge doesnt work at all.Its way down past where it should be It doesnt move at all.what should i do.If I cant fix it is there a way to hook up a aftermaket temp gauge.Any response would be appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad