• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 87 ranger

i have a 87 ranger with a 2.3 efi 5 speed 2wd and i want to put a 302 in it with a carb should i get a computer with wireing from a 302 carb??? is that hard to hook up???
  2. 87 2.3

i have a 87 ranger with a 2.3 5 speed 2wd about a year ago the motor went ( head gasket) i called this backyard auto place to put a motor in the truck when i went to pick the truck it ran like shit it had a oil leak and had no pick up, brought it back the guy said the timing was off so he...
  3. 2.3 to a 5.0

i have a 87 ranger 5 speed 2wd with a 2.3 i want to put a 302 in it what year trans should i look for and what drive shaft should i get :icon_confused:
  4. 2.3 to a 5.0

I am going to put a 302 in my 87 ranger i want to know what year 302 can put in it and can i use my stock trans 5 speed how do i convert a EFi to a carb and is it hard to hook up the wires to the dash :icon_confused:
  5. 2.3 to 5.0

I have a 87ranger with a 2.3 EFI and i want to put a 302 carb in it and i have some ???? should i pull the computer out? what year 302 should i look for? right now it has a 5 speed trans will that trans bolt up to a 302 or should i get a c4 bellhousing ?? will the stock rear end work??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad