• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jakubek1993

Radiator leak

I got a big rad leak (i lost 1 liter of fluid on 30km trip):bawling: It looks like it's leaking where the plastic meets the metal. Is it fixable?? or do i need new rad??
  2. jakubek1993

Bugging Out / Survival

To have any chances of survival you will have to get as far away from big population places, when ppl get cold and houngry they will put their hands on your stuff without thinking about it, and if they can, they will kill you to get what they want.
  3. jakubek1993

Diff grinding on turns

i noticed that my rear diff(lsd) started making grinding noises when turning. And it's quite loud... I have changed fluid in hope that it would fix my problem, it didn't... :annoyed: It's making noise only when turning. What could it be?? Bearings?? I want to have an idea what to look for...
  4. jakubek1993

Bronco II suspension/body lift

I'm looking to lift my bronco; I’m on a budget though. I was looking at two lift options: 4" suspension lift or 3" body lift and 2" suspension lift Second option will cost half of that 4" suspension lift. I was wondering if there are any advantages of 4" suspension lift over 3" body and 2"...
  5. jakubek1993

GTA trails

i'm looking for offroading places around GTA(mississauga preferably) There isn't many from what i know Last week i went to 17th side road and 4th line and i sunk my truck :annoyed: Thanks
  6. jakubek1993

87 BII doesn't start

I sunk my 87 bronco II now it doesn't start My starter motor is spinning but is not engaging the flywheel Any ideas??
  7. jakubek1993

87 BII lift

Hey I have recently purchased my 1987 BII, it's my first off-road car and I love it :icon_thumby: It's my project/winter beater car Anyway i have a problem with sagging leaf springs and i can't seem to find any stock springs locally, all I could find is rough country springs(I believe they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad