• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Sas dana 30

my buddy has a 95 Cherokee he's going to scrap and told him i wanna but the axle's off it, 4:10 gears. to put in my 94 ranger if i put the same suspension setup on my ranger as it had on the Cherokee would i be able to buy a lift kit for a Cherokee? and how would you go about lining up the solid...
  2. 94 Ranger V-8 Swap

Looking Into buying a 1997 V-8 mountanieer, its got a v-8 automatic c4 and a awd transfer case. looking at buying it and swaping everything into my 4.0 94 ranger. has anyone done this before that has a few pointers they can give me?
  3. 302 Swap 4.0

im doing a 302 swap in my 94 ranger, just had a couple questions. im getting a 302 shortblock out of a mustang and tranny and transfer case out of an f-150. im doing carburated so i dont have to screw with wiring, is the f-150 transfer case on the same side as the stock ranger one? if not any...
  4. New To The Fourm

Hey im alex im 16 i have a 1994 ford ranger 4.0 5 speed, put alot of work into it me and my buddies love going offroading and mudding!
  5. Front End Problems

I got a 1994 ford ranger that was starting to wear on the front tires really bad, the passenger side was cambered and wore down on one side and the driver's side was wearing but not cambered. we replaced the tierod on the drivers side and i bought new 31" cooper discoverer stt's and am skeptical...
  6. Front End

I got a 1994 ford ranger that was starting to wear on the front tires really bad, the passenger side was cambered and wore down on one side and the driver's side was wearing but not cambered. we replaced the tierod on the drivers side and i bought new 31" cooper discoverer stt's and am skeptical...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad