• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 83 Ranger window bracket

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, I am in search of a driver side window bracket for my 83, the Arizona sun finally destroyed it. This is the bracket that attached to the window and the guide in the center of the door. Thanks, Pat
  2. 2.8 Engine Rebuild

A little over a year of gathering parts of ebay the engine in the Ranger is getting rebuilt. It was in fair shape, the bore was straight enough that it could have been honed and a rering would have put it back in shape. But....I wanted a little more spunk. So here is what it is getting, .030...
  3. Same old A4LD seal blowing out problem..

Same old torque converter seal blowing out problem, found a Ford TSB that mention using the 4R44E bell housing due to improved bushing lube and drain back for the converter bushing, the TSB is rather vague, Question for the forum is, has any one tried using the 4R44E bell housing on the A4LD...
  4. Engine Rebuild

Finally getting caught up enough that had time to the pick apart to get a set of heads for the upcoming rebuild. Found what looked to be a good donor. Removed the heads and head for the shop. Upon inspection found the both of the heads cracked in the typical 2.8 head..between the intake and...
  5. Airtex Fuel Pumps..

After replacing the fuel pump on the Ranger the second time due to an oil leak, I decided that it was not my favorite past time. Autozone is real good at replacing them but not real good at offering to pay for the labor to install defective fuel pumps. Seems the replacement Airtex pump, part...
  6. 83 Ranger 2.8 headers

Hi all, new to the forum and have to say there is a wealth of information on here. I am in the process of rebuilding my 83 Ranger and am looking for a set of headers. I have found that none of the after market folks no longer make headers for this truck which is fine. I would take a set of good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad