• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. bbrown4.0

East Texas Meet: 4/10/10 Tyler State Park

Come on out to Tyler State Park on Saturday, April 10, 2010. It will be an all day event for those who want to camp, but the majority of the participants will be there from around Noon until sometime after the sun goes down. There are about 6 confirmed participants from Rangers of Texas...
  2. bbrown4.0

East TX Meet- Who, What When, Where, and Why

So my presence here on TRS has been a little lack luster lately. Mainly due to my work, school schedule and the take off of Rangers of Texas a young and growing Ranger forum for those who happen to call Texas home or spend the majority of their time there (as I do). So we last had a meet way...
  3. bbrown4.0

East Texas Meet (Tyler, TX)

I haven't seen a post on this yet so I will start it. There is a good group of fellow Ranger enthusiast in East Texas and we have decided to have a meet to check out each others ride. We will be meeting at the Tyler mall at 12:30 PM. We will then decide on where to eat once we all meet up...
  4. bbrown4.0

Should've done this a long time ago

Hi, my name is Buster Brown (my parents have a sense of humor). I am from Exeter, Maine and I am currently in my Junior year of college. I am attending LeTourneau University in sunny Longview, Texas where I will get my degree in Engineering Technology with a Mechanical concentration...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad