• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Delford

Charlotte Showing

The Charlotte Auto Show wasn't giving test drives and the one they had was behind a circular barricade. I wish I'd been in Seattle. I could test drive it and see my uncle and cousins. It is going to be a challenge for it to catch up to Canyon/Colorado. I think the 2.3T will be better than the...
  2. Delford

Coil meltdown and a/c hoses

I had the plugs and wires replaced today (sure, maybe I coulda but that last rear plug...) and the service guy found the coil beginning to show signs of meltdown (plastic warped and I already knew the engine was cutting out). My 92 only has 98600 on it and has been well kept. For 2 years it...
  3. Delford

Keep-it-Kool A/C System Sealer

My 92 Ranger 3.0 5sp air conditioner only worked about 6 years. A mechanic friend told me it was the hose seals that leaked - a typical Ford Ranger problem said he. So now I see Keep-it-Kool A/C System Sealer on the web and was wondering if anyone used it and with what if any success. I...
  4. Delford

license plate lights`

found the connector!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad