• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 ranger duraspark conversion 2.8

hey everyone, im in the process of converting my 84 ranger to the duraspark setup. i have already bought everything i need with the exception of the carburetor. i know it said to use a motorcraft 2150 but there are so many different models. my question is will any 2100 or 2150 with 1.08...
  2. hello all

i just joined the site and look forward to sharing and receiving all the help there is to give. i have a 1984 ranger 4x4 with 200000. still trucking. also still running on the original electronic carb. missing most of the vacuum lines so she is running a little rough. hoping to get a little...
  3. 84 duraspark conversion

hey i have a 84 ranger that i am in the middle of doing the duraspark conversion. i have already bought everything i need but i am just making sure that i get the right carburetor. will any motorcraft 2100 or 2150 work as long as it has 1.08 venturi and 49 jets thanks mike
  4. 84 ranger duraspark conversion

hello everyone i am new to the site. i found all the stuff i needed for the swap to be done and the only thing i am having problems with is the carb itself. I know it said to use a motorcraft 2150 with 1.08 venturi but my question is will any 2100 or 2150 with 1.08 venturi work or do i need a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad