• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. v8 ranger first test drive.

Hello everyone. I can now say I have a v8 ranger, this has been very fun swap. I had a 92 shortbox reg cab 2.3l manual trans ranger that is now a little happier. I took it out on a first test drive last week with my kids up and down my gravel road. I am very happy with the way it runs and...
  2. help with steering intermediate shaft clearing exhaust

Ok, I have a 92 ranger 2wd, I have the EFI 5.0 in place and almost ready to start, the doner engine is from a 91 Grand Marq. I used the stock Exhaust manifolds and the steering shaft hits the manifold at the lower joint in the shaft. What have other shafts have a low profile u-joint at the...
  3. help with 4.0 extra cooling rad hose to v8

hey, Anyone out remember the part #'s for the radiator hoses they used with the 4.0l extra cooling package radiator tucked under radiator suport ? I decided to use the the above radiator with my v8 conversion just thought I might try to take some of the guess work out of it. Thanks, Andrew.
  4. suggestions on radiator/motor mount sutups

I have a 92 2wd ranger that is soon getting a 5.0l EFI I would like to keep my belt driven fan and tuck radiator under support. What motor mount setup works the best to acheive this. I would like engine to be as low and far back as possible due to the M50D R2 trans with the larger 163 tooth...
  5. Anyone put a M50D R2 with 302 in a ranger

Hello, I have recently started a v8 Ranger swap, I have a 302 EFI that is now ready for install in my 92 2wd ranger. I have been trying to decide on a manual trans for my Ranger, I like the format of the M5od R2 (f-150 2wd five speed). My pickup was orginaly a 2wd 2.3L manual. So the M5od...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad